Social Networking Site for God In The Wilderness - Continue the Conversation
If you'd like to continue the conversation, or meet people like you who are interested in the intersection of spirituality and the outdoors, we invite you to join the Adventure Rabbi Social Networking Site:
More about the Social Networking Site:
The Adventure Rabbi online community allows like-minded Jewish people to get together for skiing, hiking, biking, book discussions or other events. (Even indoor ones!)
- This site was built because we found that groups were starting to form in between official Adventure Rabbi events, and we wanted to encourage this and give the community the tools and technology to connect with each other.
- We're free to join and have no hidden agendas.
- We are not a singles dating group, although there are many people who have met through Adventure Rabbi (and some have gotten married).
- Members of the community are from all across the United States. This networking site allows you to create a local community even if you don't live near the Adventure Rabbi.
- About 50% of the people that attend events or are part of the community are couples.
- The community ranges in age from 20-75+
- Our group includes rocket scientists, doctors, lawyers, teachers and other professionals, as well as yoga instructors, retirees and students.
- We have interest groups that let members find others that have the same interests as them. These groups range from skiers or road bikers to foreign film fans and wine enthusiasts. Each interest group plans its own events and programs.
- Our Adventure Rabbi Online Community allows you to meet new Jewish people, stay in touch with friends, swap stuff on the classifieds message board, join a variety of interest groups and tons more. Best of all... it's FREE!
- We're here to help people connect with other people and have fun!
-- The Adventure Rabbi Online Community
Have more questions? Click Here >>